if i were a horse....

9cheese1

Visit site
I'd be a grade A!
I just added up my bsja winnings over the last few years and it came to about 5 and a half k!
What have I done with it?!?! I only get a third of it but still - I should have something left surely...trouble is you get it at shows and theres usually lots of shops to take it away from you!
(Before you ask, yes I am very bored - thats what writing up a dissertation does to you!)
Does anyone do anything more productive with their winnings? (apart from paying entry fees, diesel etc)

polyphonic

Visit site
and i would be a, oh, nothing! how funny! and some how i still manage to spend the money i have not won!

i have won about £50.00 in un affilitaed shows so could i be a un affiliated grade C?
confused.gif

9cheese1

Visit site
Realistically, I think I'd be the horse that could do it, but wouldnt do it.....the one that behaves perfectly in the practise ring but wont move when it hears the bell in the ring
grin.gif

Mbronze

www.cheshirehorsetaxi.weebly.com
I think i would be a horse with lots of issues, don/t like plastic bags - don't like tractors or water trays.
I may occasionally pretend to be lame so i would get out of work...
That doesn't sum me up very good does it?

MagicMelon

Visit site
I tried keeping my winnings in a money box to use for really nice things for my horse (like new rugs etc.) - but it never worked.... It still usually gets spent on them though so I guess they still win!