If money was no object

cosmo_sam

www.cosmohorse.com
For me, Carl Hester is a god!

tbh though, for allround riding I wouldn't have any other instructor regularly, than the one I have.

Her name is Sue Hill, and she walks on water as far as I'm concerned!
laugh.gif

kerrylou123

Visit site
I think probably Ulla for dressage..... watched her demo at YHL, and i think shed be great, plus i wouldn't argue back at her!
Showjumping, it would have to be Tim Stockdale

PaddyMonty

Visit site
DR - happy with current instructor - [removed]
SJ - Yogi. Had a lesson with him back in 2000 and he transformed both me and my then eventer.
XC - Probably Lucinda

hati

community.webshots.com
Dressage Conrad Schmacker, had 2 lessons/demo with him last year and thought he was great. Hard work, but the results were amazing.

For jumping Lucinda Green (XC) and not sure for showjumping, need to think more about that one

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
I am probably the sad one. If money was no object then I woould like the odd clinic from some names i.e. WFP, Yogi etc BUT really I am more than happy with my present group of instructors who give me all the help I need. I just wish I could afford more lessons with them all.

not_with_it

Visit site
If I had the money then I would try them all and see who got the best results before deciding. Just because they have a name it does not mean that you will click with them. For the minute though Im very happy with who I am with.

kick_On

Visit site
the problem i have with so called names are that some are lossy trainers, brilliant riders, but for imparting useful information and teaching mmm....
but in saying that, i would love:
Luncida Green - xc
Yogi -sj/xc
Adam Kemp - dressage

SJFAN

Visit site
Di Lampard is extremely nice as well as being, I believe, an excellent trainer. Of course Tim Stockdale is good - straight talking and expects 100% effort from pupils.
Gill Watson was certainly a fine eventing trainer - don't know how much she does these days.

josephinebutter2

Visit site
Mine would have to be James Burtwell. Used to work for him and he (among others) turned me from a happy hacker, with absolutely no natural talent whatsoever and hadn't jumped for about 10 years, to a BHSAI in 6 months!

He is a Regional Chairman for BYRDS now I think. He is an excellent rider and trainer and speaks in a language mere mortals can understand.

Only wish I was in his area as would def have as many lessons as possible with him!

teapot

Visit site
Would still have lessons with my instructor as she's brilliant and we're on the same wavelength. Plus, even though it's at a RS, still need £40 to have a lesson with her
crazy.gif

Then probably Lucinda Green or Mary King

Am very lucky though that my main 3 instructors are all trained by those at the TTT regulalry and this feeds into my lessons.

Oh and random fact - Char Lassetter is about 20mins from me

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I would love to have some lessons with Ingrid Klimke I just think she is a beautiful rider especially in dressage. I would love to have a lesson with Kenneth Clawson for SJ.