if there was ONE thing you could change about your horse....

Sarah B

community.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
That he was five again. I don't ever want to lose him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto - my mare is 17 now and I wish she was a baby again so I had many more years to look forward to and to possibly breed from her....other than that she is perfect
smile.gif

Ziggy_

Visit site
I wish I could take my mare out and about without blowing her brains. I'm dying to compete her more often but she's such a pain when we do go out - and its so disappointing and frustrating because I know how good she can be at home.
frown.gif

If I was allowed two, I wish I could tie her up without her undoing her lead rope and running off!
mad.gif

JoJo_

Visit site
I wish Tia wouldnt be such an argumentative mare in the school and happily work correctly from the start of a session rather than giving in after 20mins.

clairefeekerry1

Visit site
to stop licking and chewing EVERYTHING in sight, whether that be tack, me, the wall, other horses, other liveries belongings, hoof picks, water buckets, the floor. stop licking like a dog!!!!

maddyb

Visit site
i would not change anything, apart from the fact that connor should be alive here with me, i would never change anything about him he was better than perfect the way he was

kerrylou123

Visit site
His age.
Im gutted to say he is 22 this year, and at the min, we're still able to do the things we did when I first had him at 15, sooner or later, it will come to an end, and it breaks my heart to think it
frown.gif

Chex

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
That he was five again. I don't ever want to lose him.

[/ QUOTE ]
This for me too
frown.gif

And if I'm being greedy I'd wish he was a bit bigger so I didn't squish him so much
blush.gif
. But I wouldn't change anything else, even though he drives me barmy at times!

amandaco2

Visit site
Pig- that she was injury free or 5 again and we could continue competing

Bey- dont think i would change anything!

Kay- her foot injury- not causing any probs and hopefully wont for many years, but makes her more at risk of arthritis etc.