If you could paint your trailer...........

Mole1

Visit site
...... any colour you wanted what would you choose?

I'm repainting mine and I've just stumbled across the world of tractor paint and the wonderful array of colours, wow!

I can't believe people paint their trailers such dull colours with tractor paint at their disposal :)

Jo1987

Visit site
I'd probably go for the same colour as the car towing it because I'm a bit sad and having them match would please me!
I have a little lorry though so I've had to make do with matching horse's travel rug to the lorry...

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
i turned a blue trailer into a red with black accents trailer, it looked super smart when I had finished and sold very easily.

Equi

Visit site
Ive done bottle green and black/white in the past. Ifor is now ifor blue, and i would not paint it or it might look silly.

The green beast
535649_4834530378598_535231426_n.jpg

And you can just see the b/w on in the bg with the white 4x4 lol

10649724_10204034474919639_7407660011343131148_n.jpg

Last edited:

Greylegs

Visit site
Mines currently standard IW silver which does have the merit of matching my towing vehicle (a Shogun) ... But as I have a highland pony, maybe get it done out in tartan!

Equi

Visit site
Mines currently standard IW silver which does have the merit of matching my towing vehicle (a Shogun) ... But as I have a highland pony, maybe get it done out in tartan!

There is a very noticeable baby pink IW that does the rounds here lol

Kat

Visit site
Fire engine red to match the tow car!

I actually have some white Bateso and have been meaning to replace the yellow stripe with a red one to compliment the truck

windand rain

Visit site
Ours is flourescent pink and we get a tenner a year off the insurance as its hard to steal. We bought it from a family that did pony parties so it had balloons and cartoon ponies on it too. we kept the ponies and dispensed with the balloons. Everyone loves it

Enfys

Visit site
My trailer is plain, boring white (blank canvas :D ) which happens to match the plain, boring white Titan.
However, as I am out and about a lot this summer, and my business is all about serious colour that can be seen from a distance then my trailer will be getting a face lift, free advertising :D

Just have to choose something to put on it ...

Enfys

Visit site
Youd think so! But for some reason the most silly ones get stolen. I think sometimes just for fun.

On the other hand, who takes any notice of an IW passing by? Lurid colours at least draw attention and someone will notice it, even if only to think how ridiculous it looks :)

VikkiL

Visit site
I have recently brought an old rice trailer. It has recently been repainted dark green but have been contemplating changing it to dark purple. May just do it when we finally get some nice sunny days.

Equi

Visit site
On the other hand, who takes any notice of an IW passing by? Lurid colours at least draw attention and someone will notice it, even if only to think how ridiculous it looks :)

ME! I literally window lick at any horse box. I can spot them a mile away. I'm rather obsessed, can tell the make, type and sometimes year :D

Mole1

Visit site
Wow pictures are great. I've been thinking about a light blue as well. Can't do two tone as the lines don't match up on my Richardson. Think it'll be grey with teal decor :)

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
...... any colour you wanted what would you choose?

I'm repainting mine and I've just stumbled across the world of tractor paint and the wonderful array of colours, wow!

I can't believe people paint their trailers such dull colours with tractor paint at their disposal :)

Well horse box with me but if I did do trailer
Def royal blue but with yellow decals like this on it as this company do amazing reflecting graphics http://www.reflectivelyyours.com/homepage.html

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Ifors don't seem to take to painting very well, I'm toying with doing mine as its getting rather scarred looking now after ten years of ownership, but seeing other peoples paint jobs puts me off.