If you could ride any horse past or present which would it be??

SadKen

Visit site
Totilas. Because I have my reins like washing lines half the time and I think he might like that! Although this is a perfect world where he's quiet and sweet, yes? Haha!

Actually I think Next Milton the showjumper, he looked less high maintenance.

ace 1

Visit site
sadken yes totilas would be lush and yes you maybe dreaming of a quiet ride on him! haha
nah..of course fantasy counts :)
weeble nice choice
and wow desert orchid :) that would be a fun ride

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Sefton.

A brave horse in a different way than the competition horses mentioned. I doubt many of you will remember him. No horse should have suffered like he did.

SKY

Visit site
would love to go back in time and ride my 1st pony again, miss him.
i know u meant famous horses but mines my 1st pony.

rhino

Visit site
Stroller, or Teddy O'Conner. Pony love :D

Though at the moment I'd love nothing more than to be able to ride my old ginger boy, it's been over a year since he injured himself. I miss being able to disappear out for hours hacking with my boy.

SadKen

Visit site
Ah Sky I'm with you there. Nothing will ever compare to riding my scruffy little section a gymkhana pony. Even Totilas.

Stroller! He'd be ace. I bet he'd go down the bank at hickstead even when I closed my eyes and held onto his mane!

Blythe Spirit

Visit site
Any of the top dressage horses but only if I could magically ride well enough otherwise it could be a pretty demoralising experience! If I couldn't change my ability then none of them really I'd rather remain ignorant of how little I could ride an elite horse! If I had to be me still I'd ride again some of the horses from my past - my first pony Peggy sue, a horse at the riding school called star, one I enjoyed at college - mannie etc!

riding_high

Visit site
Sefton.

A brave horse in a different way than the competition horses mentioned. I doubt many of you will remember him. No horse should have suffered like he did.

i totally agree with you.

i absolutely adored Sefton, an amazingly brave horse. he was the horse that got caught by the nail bomb that got set off in hyde park in the 80s.