If you could take your pick of who to train with....who would it be?

seabiscuit

Visit site
Wow- Jacko, you have had lessons with a lot of very good people!

Would definately like to try some of those people that you've mentioned- Tim Stockdale and anybody taught by Carl Hester would be amazing!

How good is Nigel Taylor- I ask because its very easy to get onto his weekend courses etc and have often thought about doing them but do find the guy scary!
tongue.gif

jackpalfreyman

Visit site
Nigel is a very good trainer actualy, i dont find the xc really that usefull with him, he is good becuase of aston-le-walls, if you have a lesson with him you can use all the other jumps (well teh dew pond anyway) sj he is good though.

jackpalfreyman

Visit site
Matt frost is VERY good (also i think partner of carl hester) rides young horse called uthopia, owend by sasha stewart.

Also gill watson is fantastic on the flat and over jumps.

seabiscuit

Visit site
Haha- how many partners has Carl had?! yes have seen Matt in H&H on uthopia, he looks beautiful (lol!)

Sounds like Nigel is worth a go! Have tried Gill a few times, sometimes she is great, sometimes not. She's good though as she doesnt scare the life out of you like some others!

sw123

Visit site
Kenneth is very good, not mad keen on staying at his yard but the lessons especially if you have them regularly are very good. Have to say though that clinics and lessons i've had with JP Sheffield who was based with Kenneth for a long time have actually been better than with Ken himself perhaps a case of he's taken all the good bits and added his own too?

Would love XC lesson with Ian Stark, walking courses with him is amazing so actually being taught on the horse by him must be good!