IF YOU HAD UNLIMITED MONEY WHAT HORSE

ECHO230503

Visit site
IF YOU HAD UNLIMITED MONEY WHAT KNOWN COMPITION HORSE WHOULD YOU BUY.YOU CAN HAVE 3.
MY 3 WOULD BE SHOWMASTER WHO WON THE PAVO YOUNG HORSE CHAMPS AT THE BD NATIONALS.BLUE HORS MATINEE WHO WAS OUTSTANDING AT WEG AND LINGH HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUTSTANDING.

rema

Visit site
Tamarillo
Anky
and Toy town.
grin.gif

Tangaroo

Visit site
The one i bought 10 months ago!! And he didnt cost too much. Has given me the most fun this season ive had in years. Got BD points and placed first and second in our first attempts at Intro. I love him to bits!!!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
1) Rusty because he look's like a chunkier, better schooled version of Storm
tongue.gif

2)Compliment II because he's such a sweetie and he's looks a dream to ride.

3) I remember seeing a picture in H&H back in december when they did the Olympia dressage reports, the horse is a 18hh (might have been a touch bigger actually), chestnut, had to have 2 stables knocked into one, name began with a W I think.........Argh, can't remember his damn name!

SSM

Visit site
I'm just happy with the one I have, but there again, unlimited money......................how many Clevelands could I have and breed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
tongue.gif

jinglejoys

Visit site
I'll stick with Malaga but ther's a lovely coloured mule called The painted lady I fell for some years ago and then there's

SnowmanHorsemule6yrsSteppingoutMule.jpg

and

LadyinRedsteppingoutmules.jpg

and that gorgous one in Octobers Western Mule and............. Oh heck I can only ride one at a time anyway!
grin.gif

burtie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I remember seeing a picture in H&H back in december when they did the Olympia dressage reports, the horse is a 18hh (might have been a touch bigger actually), chestnut, had to have 2 stables knocked into one, name began with a W I think.........Argh, can't remember his damn name!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are talking about Warum Nicht (SP), Isabelle Werth's horse, he was lovely!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I remember seeing a picture in H&H back in december when they did the Olympia dressage reports, the horse is a 18hh (might have been a touch bigger actually), chestnut, had to have 2 stables knocked into one, name began with a W I think.........Argh, can't remember his damn name!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are talking about Warum Nicht (SP), Isabelle Werth's horse, he was lovely!

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! Thats ther handsome chap I'd love to get my mit's on
grin.gif

UKa

community.webshots.com
A bit pessimistic here maybe but unlimited money would not necessarily mean more time and I have enough to do keeping my (to me) very special one entertained and exercised …

If however unlimited money comes with unlimited time I would probably invest in a nice Icelandic that would also carry OH and I love Trakehner Warmbloods …

Tempi

Visit site
Archie - hes definately going to be a star!
Donnerhal - always loved him and if Blossy has a foal its going to be by him.
Michelangelo - altho hes old now hes sired some top stallions and his movement is just amazing

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
I would put Springy to Painted Black

05ach-anky-painted-6465.jpg

And breed myself something nice
smile.gif

I'd also splash out and get myself a nice young racehorse for Group one racing, I always liked Hawk Wing so maybe one of his babies, would also like to have Hawk Wing as my riding horse or as Springy's 2nd husband!
wink.gif

conformation.jpg

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
My favs at the moment are - Lead the Way - Clea Phillips horse he is lovely. At moment cannot think of much else but there is probably tonnes of horses that I would want!

Theresa_F

Visit site
Why it would have to be the Lottery Horse, Nobby, Lion King or Lennys Horse which are now in the US - I would also love Bob and Tonka who are still in the UK.

You wouldn't believe the money these top gypsy stallions sell for - we are talking over £100,000 for a hairy horse with no papers!

KatB

Visit site
Would be Utah Ven Erpekom (sp) for posing factor, as he is stunning! Polly J's Two for Joy cos he is cute and talented, and would then just speng lots of money on lots of lessons and training for me and my boy to turn us into superstars!
grin.gif

Twiglet

Visit site
1. Escapado, although as someone said above, if only to see Carl ride him again.

2. Goddington Hannibal, because he's my boys' brother and I'd love to breed another one of him.

3. Martinique, after watching Paul Hayler ride him on Sat, he's just amazing.

Kelly1982

Visit site
If i had unlimited money i wouldn't buy a proven competition horse i dont think, i would take my horse back to the schooling yard i brought her from and have loads of lessons with her and spend my money making her something special.

I do like the coloured stallion Ben Mayer rides though (cant remember his name).

SJFAN

Visit site
Utah hasn't been with Ben for quite some time. Laid off because of an injury, he's now back jumping - with Robert Snaddon at present then due to go to John Whitaker who originally rode him.

However Ryan does regularly ride a coloured stallion, Ocombo de l'Eau, his partner on the European YR team.