If you own a dog, how?!

Paul Anderson

New User
Visit site
It is not a problem to have or buy a dog .You may buy online later you must have a place and need to teach you dog behavior ,because to train dog is bit different than to have new one.

MissMincePie&Brandy

Visit site
i work from home, so I have a dog (who is usually sitting on my lap, whilst I type :) ) I wouldn't though if I worked in an office or somewhere I couldnt take her with me.

My best friend keeps her dog at her parents house, and picks him up at weekends! It seems a funny set up, but it works for her.

2Greys

Visit site
I adopted my 2 greyhounds when my partner & i both worked full-time. I worked locally so could come home during my lunch break to take them out, but we expected in future we may need to pay a dog walker to do this. We didn't need to adopt a pair but it made me feel happier about leaving them with company. Greyhounds tend to sleep most of the time & don't need a huge amount of exercise to get them tired which helps. I'm home most of the time now and my remaining lad just sleeps until mid afternoon until he fancies a loo break & garden zoom, then another nap to recover for his walk later on.

Kellys Heroes

Visit site
My parents both work full time - I was still at high school when we got the dogs, although when I started at college I was home a lot more.
They were used to being left and we always had one older dog who was there to show the new dog the ropes as it were!
They are walked morning and night and quite happy to sleep or play during the day.
K x