If you ride or walk dogs on Forestry England land, please help :)

Mrs B

Visit site
Had a post via BHS on my FB feed this morning about a survey being undertaken by Forestry England concerning how their land is used.

It asks the usual questions about who are you, what age group, where are you etc but then asks what you do on their land and how often etc. There are several options for you to choose including walking, running, table tennis (? really?!) and something called 'Gruffalo Orienteering'. Nope. No idea either ... :oops:

Anyway. In the survey, there is no option to tick dog walking. Or horse riding. Nor horse driving. You have to choose 'other' then explain what you use the Forestry land for.

Now, I am fortunate enough to have access to many acres of their land. I appreciate being able to ride on that land more than I can say but I am worried that they didn't automatically include dog/horse people in this survey.

We really need to make our voice heard here to be seen as a legitimate group using Forestry land, so please could I ask anyone who enjoys Forestry England land to complete the survey and make our voices heard.

https://subscribe.forestryengland.u...EIu33EZK2xlqTsctaqa_qXEhl85152lRiPk_HXwhoyQaY