If you want to really test a horse's bravery and training..

Colleen_Miss_Tom

Somewhere in Ireland up north to the west abit , t
Visit site
oh doesnt he look smart and what a super behaved horse
grin.gif

L

lilym

lol!! what a man!!! i strongly suspect my welsh cob would just love to do that!!! my mare however, would have a nervous breakdown!!

harvgj19

Visit site
Aww, bless him. What a little star!
I used to ride my friends connemara in the medieval parade in our village. He used to stop dead in the middle of the procession if he saw a camera pointed his way!
grin.gif

One year we had some dragon dancers (don't ask me what they had to do with medieval times) and they used a fire extinguisher for smoke...right behind us! That was a slightly more interesting and lively ride for the first few minutes, till he got used to it!
grin.gif

Tia

Visit site
He would do great over here! Every town and little village has parades and the horses all love it.

He's such a good boy.
cool.gif

Murphy3

Visit site
Lovely pics - a horse that can deal with the sound of bagpipes is a very special one - there's carnage at the Dublin Horse Show every year when the pipers start up to lead the teams in for the Aga Khan Cup!

Love the WI.

caemar1

Visit site
What a beautiful horse and a beautiful place to live!

I have actually done this myself, many moons ago.....

I used to be a carnival princess and one year decided to combine it with my love of horses and borrowed a friends part bred shire and rode round the carnival, in my big dress and everything, as opposed to the rest, sat on bonnets, trailers etc. I was only about 13 at the time as well and he was a super star!