If you were looking to buy a horse...

bexcy-bee

Visit site
...what websites would you look on?

I know this has probably been done loads of times, but I'm so out of selling horses that I have no idea what websites are 'popular'

Thanks in advance :)

bexcy-bee

onemoretime

Visit site
Horse Quest is a good one and also Horse Mart, they are usually a little bit cheaper on horse Mart and also Horse & Hound on line and the magazine. Let us know how you get on.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I always look in Horse and hound, even if not buying! Otherwise Horsemart for cheaper horses and horsedeals for more expensive. Pc website for pc ponies.

Echo24

Visit site
Horsequest, Pony Club (also quite expensive), I also check pony club branch websites as they have different adverts on them, horse and hound, horse mart, horse hunter, righthorses, equine adverts, horse deals, preloved, nfed, the horse exchange and local Facebook pages and an eye on local tack shops :)

Lolo

Visit site
Depends on the prices really. For the more expensive (£3k+) horses I'd go to HorseQuest/ H&H, whereas I'd go more for Horsemart for anything under £2k...

ETA: how old is the steel grey?

bexcy-bee

Visit site
Depends on the prices really. For the more expensive (£3k+) horses I'd go to HorseQuest/ H&H, whereas I'd go more for Horsemart for anything under £2k...

ETA: how old is the steel grey?

Thanks for the help

Grey is now 8 :)

bexcy-bee x

Undecided

Visit site
3k and above- HorseMart, PC Website and HorseQuest
Under 3k-HorseHunter, AddHorse (found Rio on here), Preloved, Horse and Hound.

bexcy-bee

Visit site
Thanks guys :)

Would someone be willing to help me with an ad please? Ive put Owen on HH, but want someone to have a look over the wording for me please

bexcy-bee x

lucylockett

Visit site
Thanks guys :)

Would someone be willing to help me with an ad please? Ive put Owen on HH, but want someone to have a look over the wording for me please

bexcy-bee x

I used Horse Radar www.horseradar.co.uk. They are more for your £3k plus / competition horse/pony and they also help write up your ad and give advice on wording/photo's etc plus they are half the price of HorseQuest.

Afrikaner

Visit site
I used Horse Radar www.horseradar.co.uk. They are more for your £3k plus / competition horse/pony and they also help write up your ad and give advice on wording/photo's etc plus they are half the price of HorseQuest.

We used them too for a show pony, they always have big adverts in showing world and seem them in other mags as well. It's a smart site and about time someone finally not charging me extra for extra photos or video.

Beausmate

Visit site
After trying various sites for over a year to sell my filly, I advertised her on a discipline-specific website and sold her to a great home within a couple of months.

What market are you aiming at?

bexcy-bee

Visit site
Thanks, will have a look into it tomorrow.

Well, he's 19 now, so I'm aiming at first horse/confidence giver type, as he is that exactly! Taught beginners on him, then next week took him round tet national xc course

Bexcy-bee x