If your horse was a celebrity, who would s/he be like?

MizElz

Visit site
What a childish thread LOL!
grin.gif

when my mate and i were younger, we used to think up weird and wonderful vocations for our horses, pretending they were human....

Ellie is a bit of a Naomi Cambell (though much prettier) - she's highly strung, has very long legs, would CERTAINLY know hot to walk the catwalk (as long as she didnt spook and fall off the edge LOL!) and always wears designer outfits!

we used to say my friend's little Welsh mare, Tiggy, was like Dana Scully from the X-Files - redheaded, kind-hearted but determined, petite and very talented!

custard

Visit site
Willow would be some sort of flouncy Regency 'buck', think Greg Wise (Mr Willoughby) in Sense and Sensibility or Lawrence Lewellyn Bowen!

Now Cat, hmmm........you'll have to help me out here. He's very cute with a 'pony' face. Very sensible for a baby but can get on his toes at times, likes to please but can be michievous, has a bit about himself. I keep thinking Delboy Trotter but he's too good looking!

Taboo1968

Visit site
Mr T would be Victor Meldrew......
Odie would be Julian Clary
Gus would be Steve Irwin
Womble would be Dale Winton
Lily would be Paris Hilton
Maggie would be Ruby Wax or Janet Street Porter
Barney would be Rowan Atkinson
And finally Andy would be Tom Cruise!

_jetset_

Visit site
Oooo, Hannah would be Minnie Driver
smile.gif

Grace would be Claudia Schiffer, she is so elegant and long legged

Troy is changing all of the time, but at the moment he would be someone like Orlando Bloom because he is such a pretty boy you would be mistaken for thinking he was gay
smile.gif

PaintboxEDT

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Willow would be some sort of flouncy Regency 'buck', think Greg Wise (Mr Willoughby) in Sense and Sensibility

[/ QUOTE ]

my horse has been in sense and sensibility and pride and prejudice and vanity fair !!!!

hes a 17hh victor meldrew !!!!
smile.gif

mickey

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How about Colin Firth when he played the lushious Mr Darcy?
grin.gif

Kate x

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that sounds about right!! LOL!!
laugh.gif

JM07

Visit site
I call the tribe of newfies "the bash street kids"...not celebs but very apt.

my coloured irish pony would be Lee Evans.................

HorseyGirlie

Visit site
My TB gelding would be the member of a boy-band whose sexuality no one ever knows for sure.

My OH's CBx mare would be an IT-girl.... champagne-sipping at every social occasion and stamping her feet or throwing a strop when she doesn't get her own way!

clipclop

Visit site
S is Forrest Gump. He acts dozy but he is a very genuine character and is totally unaware of how clever he can be.

C is Audrey Forbes-Hamilton from To the Manor Born. Very much a lady with lots of quirkyness.

G is a wannabe Lara Croft. She practices her death defying stunts at every opportunity.

I know these are all fictional characters but I don't know much about celebs as they are generally either boring or totally off their heads.
crazy.gif
tongue.gif

fruity

Visit site
My new mare is like a cross between Charlotte Church & Jordon! Very fiesty,loves the lads,thinks she's the prettiest thing since sliced bread and poses all the time! When she is dressed up and smart she looks a million dollars but when she's muddy she looks like any other field kept pony in the mornings! My god she's got attitude with a capital A,cross her path when she's being a bint and you've had it.....doesn't hesitate in sticking up for herself and does all she can to push the boundaries.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/popkins5/?action=view&current=DoraHollands004.jpg

My older mare is similar to Diana Ross as her mane and tail are like afros! Big Big Hair. She's got a v.pretty face and moves beautifully so actually i'd say she was more a Kelly Holmes.Sporty,agile and built like a brick s*i*house!

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/popkins5/?action=view&current=XE7E1698f.jpg

grandmaweloveyou

Visit site
why are the christmas names starting, its only october??!!! sorry, a bit bah humbug but weve got aaggeeesss to go yet, its halloween and bonfire night first
smile.gif
(oh joy)

Ruggers

Visit site
Jim-Jams TB , i would love to describe him as Jonny Wilkinson, talented and good looking!
Rea my little welsh mare probs Kylie minogue, Rea's a real fighter.
Archie my yearling like Hugh Grant, good looking and lovable!
Piper....what a bloke Homer Simpson with a bit of Joey from Friends! Pint of beer in one hand and sandwich in the other!!!

vieshot

Visit site
My older one is like Eminem, if he could talk he would swear a lot, he likes beating other horses up and has an eye for the ladies.....only difference is he loves his mum!

My yougster would be Jason Donovan, cute, sweet and not a bad word to say about anyone.