If your horse was human, how would you describe them?

Ellietotz

Visit site
My mare would probably be in her early 20s, quite stuck up but can be loving when she wants to be. Would probably have a man wrapped around her little finger, quite selfish but intelligent, thinks she's too good for others though so doesn't really have friends.

What would your horse be like?

paddi22

Visit site
My mare would be Cardi B the rapper. Total over the top loon, hilarious, but you wouldn't cross her!

My eventer would be a very serious german accountant with a spotless apartment.

Fiona

Visit site
Picture a class reunion.....

Fionn the Connie would be the over the top joker in the group, Daisy the Welshie would be the diva flicking her hair and standing under a spotlight, and Harvey would be the one standing at the back tucking into the buffet......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fiona

vmac66

Visit site
My mare would be little miss popular and in with the beautiful people whilst looking down her nose at anyone she thought unworthy. She would quite openly tell everyone exactly what she thinks of them.

Equi

Visit site
I can picture my horse being the class "weirdo" very quiet and obedient, but if he flips he will throw a chair at the teacher lol

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
The Fell would be some kind of Cumbrian Ray Winstone-burly and grumpy on the outside but all right really and a diamond geezer always up for going out. The Exmoor is utterly guileless, very pretty and unsophisticated-I imagine that sometimes his company wears a bit thin.

Pippity

Visit site
Some kind of Oxbridge don - extremely well-respected in his esoteric field, but incapable of making a cup of tea without scalding himself.

HeyMich

Visit site
My mare would be a Calamity Jane type cowgirl - pretty but very gung-ho and hardy. Doesn't take crap from anyone, covered in muck and mud, with a blade of straw sticking out of her mouth.

Oh, and following recent events, I'd add a bit clumsy/accident prone with it!

Bob notacob

Visit site
Bob notacob,Surfer dude sun bleached hair/mane.Clever but inclined to flashbacks having done too much LSD in the 60,s.Completely loyal to his wide range of friends .Keen cyclist.

Denbob

Visit site
D would be the class stoner, completely oblivious to anything and everything until the paranoia kicks in, then it's all systems go!

Horsekaren

Visit site
Mine would be a member of a biker gang, big handle bar moustache, long pony tale, leather jacket, big built dont mess with me type. He would be one of those people propped up on a bar stool with a dont mess with me look that could kill :D
But once you see past his hard shell and get to know him he is actually a great big softy that enjoys snuggles on the sofa and watching the notebook :p

little_critter

Visit site
Tb is somewhere between 'pretty vacant' and 'OMG the world is trying to kill me'. But she has a heart of gold and she's a trier.
Cob - is a cross between fantastic Mr Fox and Kevin from Kevin & Perry. (Intelligent & cunning but also can be bolshy and headstrong)

PapaverFollis

Visit site
The Beast would be a large built female either rugby player or weightlifter. A bit fat but muscular too. She has tattoos and short hair and looks a bit scary but is actually very friendly and fun at parties. Definitely likes a beer and a curry.

Granny used to be a ballerina and is still has an air about her even though shes a bit decrepit from all the pointe work. She's a bit of a snobby old lady and doesn't suffer fools. But every so often she lets her guard down and has a laugh. Usually after a glass of port.

Sukistokes2

Visit site
Kevin would be like a Sam Elliot, a gentleman, kind , with a soft voice but with a naughty twinkle in his eye and he has the facial hair in the winter to back that one up.

Moses would be the cheeky little schoolboy with the squeaky voice, the spoilt one.

Ffin is your Colin Firth , some good looks, pleasant , polite, slightly breathless and bemused

Brian , a bit too soon to tell but just to say the lights are on but no ones home, he might come out of his shell soon.

Griffin

Visit site
My mare would be very clever but wouldn't suffer fools. She would look and sound like the author Marian Keyes.

My old gelding would have looked and sounded like Jeremy Irons.

Annagain

Visit site
Archie would be Smithy from Gavin and Stacey - a bit rough looking, everybody's friend, able to charm the birds from the trees, a bit excitable and prone to overreaction but basically a caring, lovely bloke.

Monty would be Mark Darcy from Bridget Jones - handsome, very clever, thoroughly decent, slightly socially awkward. Mr Right.

ThatHorseGuy

Visit site
My mare would be the living embodiment of Hyacinth Bucket crossed with Paris Hilton - Paris Bucket.

She has no “breeding” but presents herself as posh. She likes the finer things in life and doesn’t wish to settle for less. She doesn’t mingle with common riff-raff and is very selective about the company she keeps. She enjoys status.

She also lives by her looks. She wraps everyone around her finger and they make allowances because she’s a good looking woman. All fur, no knickers type.

Everything is a drama. She doesn’t want to work for a living but she does want to reap the rewards.

Affectionate sometimes, loves her sleep. Could show great potential if she applies herself but when it’s so easy to live off your looks, why bother?

Visit site
Not sure if anyone's ever seen the meme saying "Introverts don't make friends. They get adopted by extroverts." Well Diva is the extrovert that adopted me. ;) I'm the bumbling idiot that can't do 2*3 and she's the clever kindhearted kid that has an IQ a thousand times greater than me but puts up with me just because she's nice, and finds me faintly amusing.

Tihamandturkey

Visit site
My mare would be the living embodiment of Hyacinth Bucket crossed with Paris Hilton - Paris Bucket.

She has no “breeding” but presents herself as posh. She likes the finer things in life and doesn’t wish to settle for less. She doesn’t mingle with common riff-raff and is very selective about the company she keeps. She enjoys status.

She also lives by her looks. She wraps everyone around her finger and they make allowances because she’s a good looking woman. All fur, no knickers type.

Everything is a drama. She doesn’t want to work for a living but she does want to reap the rewards.

Affectionate sometimes, loves her sleep. Could show great potential if she applies herself but when it’s so easy to live off your looks, why bother?

Love it - you've just described The Princess - apart from the no knickers - she's actually quite a prude!

Archangel

Visit site
If my horse was human I would be visiting him infrequently in a high security prison.
Assuming dangerous criminals are allowed visitors.