If you're selling a horse, please have manners!

JHC

Visit site
My farm is incredibly easy to find. Most people over estimate the time it will take them to get here so most buyers generally arrive early. I have had a few people 'get lost' (how, I have absolutely no idea!) and I've heard of every excuse in the book as to why they couldn't come or why they are late. Tbh it doesn't bother me as I'm at home and can get on with doing other things. Was the sellers horse at home or did she have to go to the livery yard to wait for you? The FB stuff is silly, but maybe she was frustrated by you and others not coming when they said they would? The vast majority of people where I live have GPS so they know how long it will take and are given instruction at every intersection. You not having your GPS charged and setting off without your charger is something I never do, but I'm a very organized person and hate, hate, hate being late for anything!

Yes her horse was at her house, albeit just in a field around the corner.

I generally thought I had the charger, but didn't think to check. I also have an A-Level in geography as well!!

Now I do understand the seller getting annoyed, as I worked on a selling yard so know full well the excuses that buyers/viewers come out with, but not once did I feel it necessary to be be so rude, which in my books is totally unacceptable whether a private seller or trade.

D66

Visit site
I've got a viewing at the weekend. I was sent the post code, looked it up on google earth and getamap, and emailed the vendor back with a streetview pic of her livery yard gate to confirm.:cool::cool:
Good thing i'm not a stalker.:eek::rolleyes: