If you've bought a new horse this year....

kissing ponies

• Total voters

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Had mine a year now - it has been interesting! I have some moments of brilliance and other moments of wanting to bang my head on a wall. I am slowly beginning to find the key to him. He has one more year to do what I want or else he goes!

siennamum

Visit site
I've bought 2 this year, and one for a friend. All absolutely as expected although one short, broad, hairy white one (from a forum member) is proving rather more super than we neccessarily expected.

sunny123

Visit site
I have had my new girly for 3 weeks now! Although she belonged to a friend so i rode her abit over the summer. She is perfect for me, i didnt know that there could be a horse so perfect for me! She is an ex-racer aswell and this has just made her even more perfect, i like a good challenge! The flatwork is beggining to come together apart from the canter, which at the moment is a flat-out unbalanced mess, but it will come. I have also experienced some 'sunny moments' where she goes into crazy tb chestnut mare mode, which i wasnt really expecting, but it is manageable and i love her to bits! i think that word and mouth is the best way to buy a horse because you know what you are getting, are best horses have all been word and mouth! My girly is just what i wanted and better!

Tia

Visit site
How many horses have I bought this year?? I honestly don't know......but I can say that every single one has either satisfied or exceeded my expectations.

Ellaxx

Visit site
I've had mine since the middle of August, its a fluke he's turned out so well as i didnt ride him before we brought him, i am so, so thrilled with him, he's exactly what i wanted and more!
xx

Malibu

Visit site
Got Rupert in September, love him so much, he is such a darling and he is just so perfect for me! Both of us are progressing really well together and he fits in at home and is sooooooo easy to do! Glad i got him