Ifor Williams 505 help

Beckih2

New User
Visit site
Bit if a long shot but need some help. My amazing husband bought me a old style 505 and we both completely striped it out to a bare shell. Every thing replaced from wiring to seals locks panels the hole lot.basically a hole new trailer.i wanted jst the single breach bars but after travelling one of my horses in it he fell over as we came down a extremely steep hill from this persons driveway and he wedged himelself under the front bar which I had to undo to get him up. I now want to put a partition in but it s one of the old style solid ones and trying to find one is like looking for a unicorn. Does any one no if the newer style can be fitted into these or does any one no where I can get the old style partion?any help would be great.xx

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
I’ve just managed to buy a set for my older 505 on EBay. I’ve been looking for three years.

Keep an eye out on gumtree/ebay/preloved that’s what I’ve been doing. I snapped them up as soon as I saw them.

neddy man

Visit site
Go onto your local horse f/bk page enquire if you can take your trailer to try the partition from a xxxx year trailer to see if it fits, otherwise as tda says try a local fabricator.