I'm all done!

kal40

Visit site
Well after more than a year of working away from home and my marriage breaking down, I have decided to give up the horses.

Not an easy decision and I shed many many tear but I know its the right thing to do.

I found my mare a great new home only few miles from me and so far she looks like she is having fun. New owner is sending photos and videos so I am happy.

My sister is selling a lot of my stuff, rugs, shower etc and stuff but I need to sell my trailer. Anyone have any advice on where the best place to advertise is?

I'm sure I will miss it but at least I can go and see friends and their ponies.

Kx

Antw23uk

Visit site
Good decision at the right time it seems, well done :) Big brave step and nothing stopping you coming back to the hobby in the future. Advertise with your local RC, tack shops and a select few local FB groups?

Summit

Visit site
Well after more than a year of working away from home and my marriage breaking down, I have decided to give up the horses.

Not an easy decision and I shed many many tear but I know its the right thing to do.

I found my mare a great new home only few miles from me and so far she looks like she is having fun. New owner is sending photos and videos so I am happy.

My sister is selling a lot of my stuff, rugs, shower etc and stuff but I need to sell my trailer. Anyone have any advice on where the best place to advertise is?

I'm sure I will miss it but at least I can go and see friends and their ponies.

Kx

I find market place on Facebook very good plus there are loads of tack selling groups too. Just do a search for your area, ie tack for sale Scotland.

I had a break from horses 10 years ago due to personal reasons. Took a big step back and had nothing to do with them. However I’m just about to get my next horse and very excited....the time is right again