I'm at the *best* yard.

sarahann1

Visit site
With the best, most supportive people. I've had a pretty crappy summer losing both my old lads nearly two months to the day apart, they've both been at the yard for almost 6yrs and I've had them/known them for nearly 12.

I got to the yard tonight to find a card saying 'here's a hug' signed by lots of folk from the yard and pennies in it to treat myself to something at Blair.

I find myself thinking I'm incredibly lucky and grateful to be at such a brilliant yard. I see many posts on here with folk having yard issues, but I'd like to share a positive.

gryff

Visit site
Awh that's lovely. When I lost my girl suddenly last month, the lovely people at my yard gave me a card with special words and money to have her tail hair made into a bracelet. It meant so much - I understand exactly how you feel.

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
I'm the same, I love my yard and everyone on it we all get on so well and the owner and I have been friends years. We all help each other out and all can have a laugh and a ride out together it's really lovely.

skint1

Visit site
I mostly love my yard, sometimes it can be a bit challenging but if I could express it as a pie chart it would mostly be good pie :)

What a lovely thing your yard mates did for you though, that does restore your faith in human kind

Last edited:

LeannePip

Visit site
What a lovely thing for them to do!

I also am on a lovely yard, everyone gets on really well and is so supportive of each other it's a lovely, homely and friendly place to be :)

sarahann1

Visit site
Awh that's lovely. When I lost my girl suddenly last month, the lovely people at my yard gave me a card with special words and money to have her tail hair made into a bracelet. It meant so much - I understand exactly how you feel.

That's so lovely of them, sorry you lost your girl, hope you've got a lovely bracelet picked out to remember her by. :)

I'm the same, I love my yard and everyone on it we all get on so well and the owner and I have been friends years. We all help each other out and all can have a laugh and a ride out together it's really lovely.

That's great, it's fab being on such lovely yards.

I mostly love my yard, sometimes it can be a bit challenging but if I could express it as a pie chart it would mostly be good pie :)

What a lovely thing your yard mates did for you though, that does restore your faith in human kind

We have very very few challenges these days and I'm so glad, our pie chart is the same as yours :)

What a lovely thing for them to do!

I also am on a lovely yard, everyone gets on really well and is so supportive of each other it's a lovely, homely and friendly place to be :)

Best yards are like this, all yards should be so nice. :)

They've had it in planning for 2 weeks now and I had absolutely no idea at all anything was afoot. Came as a total surprise, I may have cried quite a lot...

pepsimaxrock

Visit site
So sorry you've lost both girls OP. Thanks so much for posting this positive news about your yard. I too have lovely supportive yard mates. It's great to hear that there's plenty around x