I'm going to cry

Madam_max

Visit site
I sent my entries off for the area festival weeks ago. My friend phoned the venue yesterday and they ahven't recieved hers. So I thought I would check and guess what, they haven't got mine, what the hell am I going to do.
frown.gif

Tempi

Visit site
oh bl00dy hell
frown.gif

I phoned them this morning actually and they have mine - i wanted to check my stabling had been sorted for the tuesday night.

What did they say when you phoned? You could call BD and ask for a print out of your relevant results and see if Wellington will accept that?

Tempi

Visit site
Id phone BD, there must be something they can do even tho it is prelim. Results all get recorded somewhere.

I wouldnt worry about entries closing, im sure they would fit you in as they know you have entered and its got lost.

Jo C

Visit site
Just a thought but are they stuck at the post office? I know a lot at Wix AFs last year got stuck because the correct postage hadn't been put on, it is worth a try

Jo C

Visit site
The show centre would have been informed but may have decided not to pick them up as they get charged. Maybe phone the show centre and ask. If that is the case I'm not sure what you can do though. Phone BD and have a chat with them.

_jetset_

Visit site
I would definitely phone BD and have a chat to them about it, and phone the show centre as Jo C has suggested so that they know you definitely sent it!!!

Good luck...

Rachel1

Visit site
We missed out, they said that it was first come first serve and the class was full so there was nothing they could do
frown.gif
luckily we got into Patchetts at the end of the month

Madam_max

Visit site
And so the nightmare continues. Spoken to Wellington apparently lots of entries that were sent 2-3 weeks ago have gone missing, she can't guarantee I am going to get in. I speak to BD and they can't give me a record of my results for a few days because regionals and wildcards are taking priority.
mad.gif

Madam_max

Visit site
blush.gif
blush.gif
No. I know I should have. TBH, I don't think it's going to make any difference now as she said she can't say if I am going to get in.-HUMPH!! I sometimes wonder why I bother.
mad.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
It is annoying when you have sent the entries in plenty of time
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I haven't even got my second qualifying mark yet for Grace... so we might not be going at all
wink.gif