I'm new to riding tights, how do you wear yours? Tucked in or not?

Squeak

Visit site
I usually go untucked.

Highly recommend Flexars if anyone is debating them, they are so flattering and comfortable and their competition ones are great too.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
How do the Flexars models wear them?
Tucked in for the size guide 🙂. I do like size guides with real life models.

Still can't quite believe A. that as a chunky 12-14 a size S fits me and B. that at 5'10" they are plenty long enough on me. Also C. that I'm confident that my phone is safe and secure in its pocket.

IMG_4031.jpeg

IMG_4032.jpeg

Reactions: tda

Bluewaves

Visit site
They looked ok tucked in like that but I guess the tee shirts are thinner material than a polo shirt and they are kind of on the way to the 'French Tuck' look.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I'm new to the world of riding tights 🤣. I'm used to cotton/lycra jodhs with belt loops, and I always wear a belt with those and tuck my polo top in. Does one tuck in one's top when wearing riding tights, which have no belt loops, or leave it untucked?

To me, the pros of tucked in is that there is less likelihood of accidentally revealing rolls of fat a bare midriff 😳. Believe me, no one needs to see mine. Untucked is more flattering, but potentially more revealing if the top rides up.

How do you wear yours?

Here today in my brand new Flexars, which are unexpectedly flattering on my size 12/14 arse due to their ability to heave my gut in 🤣. I'm no svelte 20 something, I'm in my mid 60s.

View attachment 121470

View attachment 121471
always untucked, hide my tummy, disadvantage is my belly button stud can chaff. But would never tuck mine in, hate the feeling of my shirt restricting me when I raise my arms or working.

with you all the way here, I always buy mens shirts as I hate/loath frilly things and shaped tops, loose and baggy for me. wear a lot of mens clothes just for comfort ie shirts , t/shirts/ jumpers

Really hate Belts though so would never wear belts on anything if I could get away without my trousers falling down.

Last edited: