I'm not fattist but this is cruel !

crunchie1

Visit site
Apologies to anyone offended by the language in the clip, my sound was down the first time I heard it ! Please do not watch if you are offended easily/young etc

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
Think I put this clip up in a 'large people on horses thread' ages ago. I'm just so glad she couldn't mount the poor pony! But yes, too much lady trying to get on too little of horse :(

sassybebe

Visit site
I'm sorry i really do feel sorry for the poor horse but i just couldn't help but find that funny, if she'd actually stayed on i probably wouldn't be quite so amused. Did anyone notice one of the comments saying how horrible it was for the woman???

icyfreya

Visit site
I agree that the pony is obviously too small for that rider, but I felt quite sorry for the woman, she's so large, and didn't look like she knew anything about riding, it's up to the people who provided the horse to make sure it's capable of carrying the rider. When she fell off I felt really sorry for her :( Poor pony though, good thing she couldn't get on him :(

bonnie93

Visit site
poor pony, that fat women couldnt lift her own weight, how the hell do they expect that lil pony to carry it! was a little unfair on that women tho, very obvious that she wouldnt be to get on or fit her bum in that saddle!! lol

VioletStripe

Visit site
:D That made me giggle when the person fell off and the first time tried to mount couldn't because it was 'too much work.' :p

On a serious note - that's really horrible :( Lucky they didn't stay on for long!! Looks like such a lovely horse as well.. xx

Tinseltoes

Visit site
She was getting on the wrong side anyway.She is very very big for the pony and if she had managed to get on the pony,it would of probebly collapsed with her weight on it.
Stupid woman!!

nofie

Visit site
The best part of this clip is:

"This is too much work!"

Says it all really.

Then she cries at the end- what did she expect???

Natch

Visit site
Seen this vid a few times. I don't think any of it was her fault: just think it was irresponsible to invite her to get on the horse, and highly embarrassing for her in the end.

Buzz1

Visit site
Embarrasing yeah but surely she knew she was to heavy, hell i know i am of the larger variety but I wouldn't be getting on a wee pony common sence tells you its not fair! But agree the horse owner should not have put her in that position.