I'm selling up... and moving on.

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
This is the first time i'm saying it out loud. But since my trip to the U.S, I really had a life changing experience. It was superb, and the dentistry was unbelievable. We are moving to Australia next year, and after speaking to an Aussie dentist who works 7 days a week and travels up to 500km a day I realise my horses will be no more than field ornaments, and to be honest they are too good for that. Plus I will never see them.

So have decided to sell up my horses to very good homes, and to be honest...I love them so much, they will only go to the best homes. I am gutted, but I know realistically what has to be done.

So if you see them advertided in the H&H in next few months, you know whose they are.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
But 7 days a week and 500km a day that sounds a long week and a lot of travelling

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, but i'll be working/travelling with him until I get my own clients, so not much choice unfortunately.

BBs

Visit site
Very brave decision.
I wish you all the best out in Oz, I always say, this life isnt a rehearsal and you have to sacrifice one thing to enjoy another.
We will miss you, and Im gutted I wont be hearing about your adventures with F.

Best of luck.

Vx