im sick of these pros

Josh_craney

Visit site
there posting post in the forum saying that us antis are fascaits when they are the ones killing inocent animals and making them run until they can run no more then being aloud to ravish the inocent creature to death.
i have a better idea now that its banned lets have shetalnds on the run and we can have al larger pack of hounds to bring down the shetland pony. is this what you pros will resort to next :mad:

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Why is it anti's just post the same drivel over and over again................... It's a 'debate' forum not an 'I'm right you'r all sick murderous bastards' forum.

Josh_craney

Visit site
did i say i was trying to stop you from hunting i was just saying that its just the same as killing inocent ponies as inocent foxes. and dont start saying all that crap that foxes are nusicances they eat farmers chickens. hugh oh no so are ponies they eat grass there a nusiance. stop being such a stupid idiot.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Oh yes, I remember that news report a few years back about when the pony that was living in a town went through some open french doors into somebody's lounge where their 3 month old child was playing on the floor and attatcked it leaving the poor baby with horrible injuries to it's head...............Oh wait, sorry...............That was a fox, not a pony! And ponies eating grass is a nuissance, seriously....

stop being such a stupid idiot
I will when you grow up.

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
Now I've stopped giggling at the thought of a fox being ravished to death...

Firstly I have never called anyone a facist on here and have had no reason to.

Secondly you claim that nobody understands your point of view, yet you show little or no understanding of my perspective.

I've seen for myself the damage that foxes have caused to farmers, somehow I don't think the 600 farmers who were recently polled would agree that the loss of their lambs was minimal enough to suggest that the fox is not a pest. I'd love to find a carnivorous shetland pony who predates on livestock..well actually I wouldn't because I might be next...

Hunting is the fairest method of controlling the fox population, which due to man's wisdom/interference has no predator above it. Unlike shooting or snaring it makes biological sense, by weeding out the slower, ill foxes which will be more likely to cause a problem to livestock. In this way we keep a healthy, balanced population. With a fox hunt there are two possible outcomes - a quick death or a total escape, no wounding and dying 3 weeks later from a bodged shot.

I am more than willing to debate with you civilly, but don't come here all guns blazing and making idiotic points. Research the issue properly and then come back!

wurzel

Visit site
"did i say i was trying to stop you from hunting i was just saying that its just the same as killing inocent ponies as inocent foxes."

Just the same?

Well I guess if they really are both "inocent" as you put it!

Apart from that your logic escapes me.

"and dont start saying all that crap that foxes are nusicances they eat farmers chickens."

Where do i start? How about....foxes are sometimes a nuisance but never eat my chickens.

"hugh oh no so are ponies they eat grass there a nusiance."

Exmoor ponies?

"stop being such a stupid idiot."

When i cant spell like er did before i wus schooled i did innit.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
What do you expect? Incase you hadn't noticed this is the Horse & Hound forum. Not the animal rights (except shetland ponies) forum. Get a life and find something else to lobby against, now you think you have put a stop to fox hunting. :D :grin:

Josh_craney

Visit site
"I'd love to find a carnivorous shetland pony who predates on livestock" nahh you wouldnt find that because horse are vegetarians therfore dont eat meat so they wouldnt be eating the lambs but they would be eating he poor grass. and another thing how is a pack of hounds ripping a fox to death a humane way of killing a fox? are you insane i mean you wouldnt like having a pack of hounds biting and ripping you body to shreds until you finally die after a long chase.

wurzel

Visit site
"are you insane i mean you wouldnt like having a pack of hounds biting and ripping you body to shreds until you finally die after a long chase. "

Insane in the brain !!

Actually, I would like it.......a bit like playing rugby at Matson or Gordon League.

I love that burning feeling on the back !!

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Thanks roxy_aka_jc for your pm I quote 'stop pretending you know stuff you fickel idiot' If your going to send insults, at least have the balls to post them. :p

severnmiles

Visit site
"ng aloud to ravish the inocent creature to death."

Ravish to death? Interesting.

Can any hot blooded men in the vicinity 'Ravish' me please....

Haha go an learn some English.

Josh_craney

Visit site
Thanks roxy_aka_jc for your pm I quote 'stop pretending you know stuff you fickel idiot' If your going to send insults, at least have the balls to post them. :p

i would have done its just you get it quicker this way like i said you fckel idiot.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
:confused:Why do anti's always have to resort to insults??? Is it because you don't have the brains to argue you case in any other way?? :grin:

LauraBR

Visit site
Joshua- I admire your passion.

BUT, if you are going to pick a fight on the hunting forum then make it an informed argument. Hunting is not as clear cut re animal cruelty as it appears and you need to understand both sides before making such one sided comments.

When you can demonstrate enough understanding to have an opinion either way THEN people will listen and respond.

Sorry, but the 'grow up' comments are valid as far as I can see- and I'm neither pro or anti.

RunToEarth

Visit site
"there posting post in the forum saying that us antis are fascaits when they are the ones killing inocent animals and making them run until they can run no more then being aloud to ravish the inocent creature to death.
i have a better idea now that its banned lets have shetalnds on the run and we can have al larger pack of hounds to bring down the shetland pony. is this what you pros will resort to next :mad:"
Jesus kid you have a lot to learn about how to structure a debate. But, brownie points to you, you made me laugh, and that is a hard task this evening!

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
there posting post in the forum saying that us antis are fascaits when they are the ones killing inocent animals and making them run until they can run no more then being aloud to ravish the inocent creature to death.
i have a better idea now that its banned lets have shetalnds on the run and we can have al larger pack of hounds to bring down the shetland pony. is this what you pros will resort to next :mad:

ZOMG, innocent ponie wonies, zomg, innocent foxey woxeys...

Please tell me you're five, cos thats how old your statement makes you look.

Aloud? Should be allowed...

And ravish? I think only Sogs ravishes wild animals on here, but I'm prepared to stand corrected.

I bet you've never watched a fox cub from the day it first left the den to the day it died? I bet you've not noticed oddities in foxes it took experts ten years to notice?

I've been fox watching since I could walk, they had the foresite to give birth in my garden. And I'm pro.

Foxes are not innocent, they are murderous, bloodthirsty and carry disease (I have seen so many die of mange its sickening...), but they are also cunning, wiley opponants...

At least get your frigging description of the fox right... innocent my ass!

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Karla, as an anti sympathiser, NO YOU DON'T!!!

You need more Karlas, Mairis and RSs...

Roxy is going to grow up to drag grannies out of cars thus proving she's a facist...

RunToEarth

Visit site
"Great post! Stick around - we need people like you! "
Yes, you do, like a hole in the head. I dont think this post does the antis any favours. I think it ruins all the hard work and debate matirial posted here by people like RS. Because like their ideas I do not, but the content and knowledge that is laced within them is good reading. This post? Is not.