I'm so happy......

shoo

Visit site
Last summer a small 'bump' appeared on Shoo's belly,and it grew and grew, I spent many hours researching and decided to treat it with herbal supplements as there seemed to be alot of proof of them working in the treatment of Sarcoids.
Getting hold of the recommened herbal supplements was very difficult so whilst waiting for people to get back to me I thought I would try liquid Echinacea , well she's been on it for seven weeks now and I'm impressed with the results. By the way I never did get hold of the supplements as local tack shop couldn't get it from the suppliers and the suppliers wouldn't dispatch it direct to me
mad.gif

See what you think of the results.

Copy2of010207sherty045.jpg

02-7.jpg

sorry for it being so long but I'm so happy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for looking x

Happytohack

Visit site
What a difference. A word of warning though - I was always told that echinacea should only be fed for one month at a time and then the horse should have a break from it before feeding it again.

bracken1

Visit site
Could you not get hold of Global herbs sarcex. It is Excellent. PM me for details of a company that supplies it

shoo

Visit site
Hi, thanks for looking,Super_starz the 'bump' was sarcoid ( she is the second horse that we have who has them)I was reluctant to have it fiddled with so went the herbal root for treatment, we were lucky with our other boy as his one of his went away without treatment and the remaining one is no trouble at all. Shoo's was very red, sometimes bleeding if she caught it , it did start to reduce then dissappeared ( although it may not be gone for good I'm pleased its gone for now)

Jay2 she is on a very very low dose but I haven't found any time limit on use, now that it has disappeared I have discontinued it but will give it to her every so often, thank you for looking and your comments, by the way if you don't mind me asking where about in east Anglia are you???