immune system supplements and propell plus

Flint12

Visit site
Also in NL.

Flint has got a sarcoid(not sure if it is or not results from liverpool in-conclusive) I have just started him on Thuja tablets.

I have also been told to try and boost his immune system. I have looked at sooo many supplements for the immune system and i am sooooo confused about which one is best. . .

They all contain pretty much the same things, I have been told about a Riaflex one and then there are Global herbs and equine america and then others lol.

I would like to know which ones people would say really worked.

And also would like some info on propell plus as i am thinking of feeding it to flint through the winter as a bit of a boost, so just wanted some advice about it really, and whether it would be ok to feed alongside which ever immune system supplement i choose.

Thanks
smile.gif

hope it all made sense lol

traceyann

Visit site
i used that immue stuff the same company that does no bute in a plastic bottle cant remember the company when we had strangles bearing in mind my horse was stabled next to one that had it and went out in the same paddock with another horse that also had it which we didnt know at the time it was either luck or this stuff work but he never got at all nothing showed in any of his blood test and he quite old

cjdjivanovic

Visit site
I use Equi-mmune Gold (not sure if it's spelt correctly) from Hilton Herbs and think it works v well, but how does one know unless you stop giving it and then they fall ill? If you choose an echinacea based immune booster you are meant to give the horse a few days off it periodically - check with supplier. Garlic is the most basic, and probably cheapest, immune booster of them all . . .