Impuls or Rollerball Spurs?

Stella

Visit site
Anyone use the Impuls or rollerball spurs? If so how have you found them compared to regular spurs? My mare can be a bit lazy at times and then she is fine if spurs are worn, not necessarily used, just worn As she is becoming more schooled though, she is more in front of the leg. We still have days though when she is lazy and if spurs are worn she is generally good, but in lateral work for instance, if I touch her with one she is a bit too forward So I thought I'd try the Impuls ones (well I actually bought the Mark Todd, but they are the same principle) and wondered what other peoples experiences of them are, especially on horses used to traditonal spurs
smile.gif

jacksmum

Visit site
I use them on my very sensitive skinned TB and i wouldn't change back. Started using them cause of rubs and they have not rubbed him at all but still get the same response as normal ones.
smile.gif

AnnaandStella

Visit site
I just bought some after asking the exact same question pretty much on here a couple of weeks ago!
I think my one actually over-reacts to them, she moves forward as slippery as a bar of soap at the slightest roll...

Stella

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I just bought some after asking the exact same question pretty much on here a couple of weeks ago!
I think my one actually over-reacts to them, she moves forward as slippery as a bar of soap at the slightest roll...

[/ QUOTE ] Interesting! Can you tell me a bit more about why you moved to these?

Thanks to everyone else
smile.gif
What are the large rollers?