impulse spurs

vicm2509

Visit site
Oooh they look interesting. Can you PM me when you have some on ebay please (if you remember
smile.gif
)

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
I have had these spurs for a good few years now, probably about 3.5 years, so they are not a new thing. Think I paid about £20/£25 for mine and got them from Horsesense at Solihull.

On the particular horse I used them they worked well, he most likely would not have tolerated a traditional spur but with these he did. YO also has some and tends to use them on the youngsters, none of whom have ever objected to them.

Doublethyme

Visit site
I've just ordered some from this website KM Elite for £17.95 including P&P, the cheapest I could find them. If I remember I'll try to report back how I get on with them with my rather opnionated and lazy mare!
smile.gif

amage

Visit site
absolutely superb. any that need spurs i ride in these and they all seem to go better with them rather than normal spurs. they've been around years...i first got them about five years ago

Doublethyme

Visit site
Its weird, I have never seen them before, thought they were new as everyone seems to be talking about them.

Obviously just been a well kept secret before (well from me at least!!
smile.gif
)

mitchellk

Visit site
I use these for schooling and SJ and they are brill- mine were from Mark Todd range £17.99 (i think) and my only moan about them is that the ball came loose on two pairs and the ends fells off! They had been used but not heavily. My new ones, same brand are holding up fine tho