In case I forget / feeling blessed

Sukistokes2

Visit site
After a frantic couple of weeks worrying about Kevins health and wether I'd ride him again I forgot the most important things. That I still have him, he is still beautiful and no matter what, we will still manage.

After some horrid news from a FB friend it kinda popped into perspective, there are worst things out there.

After two weeks he looks more like himself , he looks relaxed and happy. He has started on Alcer , the vit E is in the post and we shall see.

I have a pony to ride

I can go help out at dressage, even if I can't ride

And best of all I have my health.

https://www.facebook.com/lovedhorse/videos/666348210224542/

Last edited:

AdorableAlice

Visit site
After a frantic couple of weeks worrying about Kevins health and wether I'd ride him again I forgot the most important things. That I still have him, he is still beautiful and no matter what, we will still manage.

After some horrid news from a FB friend it kinda popped into perspective, there are worst things out there.

After two weeks he looks more like himself , he looks relaxed and happy. He has started on Alcer , the vit E is in the post and we shall see.

I have a pony to ride

I can go help out at dressage, even if I can't ride

And best of all I have my health.

https://www.facebook.com/lovedhorse/videos/666348210224542/

I know exactly what you mean, been there.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I know what you mean sometimes their health is all that matters been there know how it feels, he looks much better in that picture compared to the last one you posted, did you get the results of his bloods back?

Sukistokes2

Visit site
I know what you mean sometimes their health is all that matters been there know how it feels, he looks much better in that picture compared to the last one you posted, did you get the results of his bloods back?

His bloods were clear apart from a low red blood count.

He had his feet done the other day and was a total pain with his hind legs. My farrier is a saint.