In memory of.....

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Douglas doglington

My absolute everything, the dog I didn’t want. Said I wouldn’t even look at, went along with OH so as not to look rude and took him to pts, poor pup with weird legs
Became my world. The happiest bounciest weirdest most loving lovable tiny lab ever born.
Popped up in my fb memories, two years this week since we said goodbye and his tail thumped him out. 💔🥰

Attachments

• F1C5EE30-311C-4A1F-8107-6D3981ABB041.jpeg
    F1C5EE30-311C-4A1F-8107-6D3981ABB041.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 7F8510A3-E32F-4EC3-B719-D6FF143D215A.jpeg
    7F8510A3-E32F-4EC3-B719-D6FF143D215A.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 15

SkylarkAscending

Visit site
Well everyone who cared about George has followed him over to Facebook so they already know, but as it all started on here I thought it would be appropriate to end it on here too….

I am totally heartbroken to say that I lost George on Friday after the most wonderful 4 years and 3 months together. I could not have loved him more, we were total soulmates - as I always say to poor @ponyparty she didn’t know what she was starting on 8th August 2019 when I drove up to Birmingham to collect a terrier who needed a home.

I was clear in my own mind that I didn’t like terriers…. I’d never had one and never wanted one, they just weren’t “my thing”. But somehow - and I can never explain why - every home that my friends offered for George was never quite right. So he stayed….

He loved me and only me, and I adored him more than anything in the world, more than I’ve ever loved any dog in my life. He has taken part of my soul with him and has left a huge gap in my life that will never be filled.

1701805951710.png

Last edited:

ponyparty

Visit site
It’s heartbreaking @SkylarkAscending 🥺 but he truly was the luckiest boy to have landed on his paws with you. He was adored, and was given a peaceful and dignified end - a luxury that many dogs are not afforded. How wonderful that he got to live out his twilight years knowing a love and level of care that he’d never known before! Thinking of you 🖤 and forever grateful to you for providing him with a home for life.

SkylarkAscending

Visit site
It’s heartbreaking @SkylarkAscending 🥺 but he truly was the luckiest boy to have landed on his paws with you. He was adored, and was given a peaceful and dignified end - a luxury that many dogs are not afforded. How wonderful that he got to live out his twilight years knowing a love and level of care that he’d never known before! Thinking of you 🖤 and forever grateful to you for providing him with a home for life.

Honestly PP I was the lucky one not George ❤️ I’ve never been fanciful but I always think it was meant somehow for him to come along in my life, I’ll forever be grateful that he did ❤️