In need of a new (cool) hat

Leg_end

Visit site
I'd had my heart set on a new Gatehouse Conquest but after trying one on my head is the wrong shape *sob*

So I'm looking for something else now. I want something similar, vented but safe and competition legal. Budget up to £250.

I currently have a champion ventair and a HS1 skull (hence thinking the gatehouse would fit) and I have a small head with a flat back so need something that comes in a 53/55cm.

Thanks!

Perfect-Piaffe

Visit site
I have just brought the gatehouse conquest and love it! But the first place I went to they said it wasn't the right shape for me either- gutted! I went to a different shop with more makes to try and after trying EVERYONE (10+) I tried the gatehouse again and it fitted better! The lady was telling me the lining/padding is put in by hand therefore they are all different in fit - maybe worth trying a few more?? Its the best hat I've had in years!

Leg_end

Visit site
PP unfortunately I had the top gatehouse person there and we tried a combo of liners/ hats but there was still a massive gap right at the back :( I want it but there's no wy it would be safe :(