Individual Euro SJ comp

JCWHITE

Visit site
Its been a great weekends jumping but there's only one way to go for me..FEI tv and a commentator that really knows his stuff, sorry BBC.
Smashing result,in the end, any one of the three deserved the Gold, Ninja is a most consistent horse, second at the last Olympics.
Gutted for Carlo though.

BBH

Visit site
I was really confused by the coverage details.

I saw the red button team comp on Fri and it said more live coverage on BBC2 on sunday. Tuned in on Sun expecting live coverage of individual competition and it said 'eventing' and then a red button for equestrian appeared so pressed that and then went to red button individual competition. This then finished and directed you back to BBC2 which appeared not to be live action but highlights of what i'd seen on Friday. Then went red button action from 5pm to 6.45 and had to sit through all of the first round individuals again and then the second rounds and it finished at about 6pm.

Was totally confused tbh.

little_flea

Visit site
Being Swedish, I'm SO chuffed for Rolf-Goran Bengtsson. What a rider he is, and what a horse little Ninja is.

Its wonderful that somebody as Rolf-Goran get success like this - he's never had any money, just utter hard graft and dedication. Obviously he has an incredible sponsor now which enables him to get amazing horses, but he worked bl00dy hard for 30 years to get there. Inspirational.