Indoor XC and SJ, what to wear?

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
I have entered one of these tomorrow, indoor showjumping round followed immediately by round of indoor cross country jumps (I assume it will be similar to the jump and style courses BE does as the venue also does these?) I've not done one before and can't find any info on what you're meant to wear, am I right in thinking it's cross country gear? Also do I need a medical armband? Not sure where my is as not used it since before Christmas!

Thankyou :)

Carefreegirl

Visit site
The ones I've done it normally says either sj or xc. I wear xc colours but I can't remember having to wear a medical armband.

Saf

community.webshots.com
I have entered one of these tomorrow, indoor showjumping round followed immediately by round of indoor cross country jumps (I assume it will be similar to the jump and style courses BE does as the venue also does these?) I've not done one before and can't find any info on what you're meant to wear, am I right in thinking it's cross country gear? Also do I need a medical armband? Not sure where my is as not used it since before Christmas!

Thankyou :)

If its the Merrist one you can wear either most wear XC have fun :)