info...cruisings ambassador..

aed

Visit site
hi all long time no post from mise. has anyone any info on the stallion cruisings ambassoder .. cant find much on him in fact nothing really.. just seen pic of him. hes by cruising..dohh...lol and also by a t mare has has laughtons flight ish and shannondale etc in her bloodline . did he jump ??did any of you ever come across him in the pas??t seems he s about 11. what about his foals?? any one have any that are any good etc.. all info gladly accepted by me as im in dark he looks gorgous. but want background too. thanks everyone.

Puzzled

Visit site
I have a mare by him 6 yrs, very light in the mouth but incredibly talented. She pops 1.40m for fun. She came out of Gorsebridge as a 4 yrd old. After I bought her Donal Barnwell came up and asked me if I wanted to take profit on her so suppose that's a good sign! She had a silly accident in the field so had to have quite sometime off but hoping she's going to make a top event horse. She was bought to sell on once she'd done a bit so hopefully will find her a new home in the not too distant future. Just had her first BE run going double clear. If its of interest to you to look at her as a type then pm me your email address and I'll send you photos.

no_no_nanette

Visit site
He's down as "new to the stud" on Byrnesgrove website in 2010, but don't know if he's still standing there? And he doesn't seem to have any competition history of his own, but from the above, obviously capable of breeding very talented horses. Maybe Eothain will know more, him being the Cruising fan of all times .....

aed

Visit site
Thanks everyone. Yes got bit more info. He may pass on to best genes to his offspring. Oh and hop alls well with you all and you all enjoying the pleasures of the winter horse land! Im sicka muckat this stage!