Info on Pallards Pride - TB Stallion

RLT19

Visit site
Any info or pics on this stallion please? Or any relatives - all I can find out is that he died not that long ago & was 35 when he did. Want to know anything about him and his progeny

many thanks

L&M

Visit site
Is it Pallards or Pollards? A friend of my mine is selling a youngster through the son of this stallion, assuming it is the same one! Let me know if you want the ad details x

mil1212

Visit site
My boy is by Pallards Pride, his mum was a section d. The stallion stood quite local to me but I never saw him. Charlie is 30 this year himself, he was my 15hh whp and eventer, did everything. He had a huge jump, unbeatable against the clock, very brave xc, slightly unhinged, definitely not great at dressage, always lost the working hunter on his show! But that may well have been the welsh in him. This is us in our hayday, circa 20 years ago :eek3:
I still feel this was one of the biggest fences I have ever jumped!
Do you have something by him too?

charlie.jpg

L&M I'd be interested in the ad if you wouldnt mind, do pm it me :)

ccls

Visit site
I have an old picture of Pallards Pride as a two year old when he was being broken but not sure how to post it as I'm new to this - hope it loads.

The breeder kept him with two shire mares for many years (Duffy and Lavender - I think) both sadly passed away now. He also had many visiting mares. His son Pallards Son VII the current stallion is by my friends lovely riding mare Amber (Tb x cob we think). They all had/have lovely temperaments calm, sensible and easy to handle. They seem to make good jumpers.

attachment.php