i have there breeding but would just like to know more about them
Many thanks
Hx

SILVIO By SANDRO out of GELBKATZE
SANDRO By SACREMENTO SONG out of DUERTE
ATLANTUS By GALANTHUS Out of ANET

RachelB

Visit site
I have a teeny bit of info on Silvio - 'Silvio I was the winner of the Performance Test at Adelheidsdorf in 1990, with very high marks for his jumping ability. Silvio has been the sire of a number of impressive stallion sons including Sunrise, Sir Lui, Sir Holtrup, Sergeant Pepper and Spider Murphy.' I believe he sired Shutterfly? I have a pic too if you want to see it (let me know, don't know where I got it from though, it's not mine). Sandro you can find loads about if you google him, especially if you google Silvio Sandro together.

S_N

Visit site
Atlantus was a Danish WB, who along with Demonstrater and Dutch Courage has been accredited for shaping the British Warmblood! He passed away a few years back. His stock tend to be quirky, intelligent and very tallented jumpers. B's dam was a Grade A by Atlantus!

seabiscuit

Visit site
Sandro is one fantastic stallion!! He has sired many, many top dressage and showjumping horses even a few eventers..His stock have MASSIVE movement and jump, and are also incredibly bold and brave. True athletes.He was the sire of Sandro Hit who sired a £1.5 million(or something like that!!) mare called Poetin sold at the big dressage sales in Germany or Holland...