Info wanted on ANTONY EBENEEZER (Pilot) *not stolen*

jesterfaerie

Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has any info on him, chestnut TB born in 1999. He belonged to a friend of mine and I am just curious if anyone knows his whereabouts.
PM me, many thanks.

cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk
Equine Details - ANTONY EBENEEZER (GB)
Competition name(s) - [Weatherbys] ANTONY EBENEEZER (GB)
Date of Birth 10-Apr-1999
Gender Gelding
Colour Chestnut (Chesnut)
Height
Sire Name Hurricane Sky (AUS)
Dam Name Captivating (IRE)
Breed Thoroughbred
Submitted by Weatherbys
Studbook/Section Thoroughbred
Birth Country United Kingdom

Weatherbys
Tel: 01933-440077 ext 2260
Fax: 01933 304758
passports@weatherbys.co.uk

Racing Post record - http://www.racingpost.com/horses/ho...=horse_race_record&bottomHorseTabs=horse_form

Last race - may 2005

Youtube videos from 2008 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fGgDEwAvUc

Last edited:

jesterfaerie

Visit site
Thank you for the post Cally should have said I do have that info and the last I saw of him was just a few years ago and the youtube video was posted by my friend who loaned him, she lost contact since then. Thank you very much though I appreciate it :)

jesterfaerie

Visit site
Who did Tori loan Pilot from ?
Has Tori asked the owner about Pilot ?

I am not sure, the last I heard she didn't know where he is now, it is me who is more interested in where he is I had a real soft spot for him and my boy has never been closer to another horse. I believe he started rearing and was on a polo yard but thrown out because of his behaviour.

sazxxxxx

Visit site
Hello i own pilot currently .He is for sale also .Please feel free to email me or add me on facebook sadie fackrell (mid lincs equine)

legaldancer

Visit site
Have just been googling this horse out of interest and sorry to say he had to be PTS earlier this year because of an old injury/ field accident from what I gather. The young girl who owned him last has made a very touching tribute video of him which is on YouTube, called "for the life of Pi". It looks as though he was very loved and is very sadly missed. :-(