Trace Information about my horse

Dacar's Fanfare

New User
Visit site
Hi. I’m just trying to find some information about my pony. She is 15hh and a combination of fresian, warmblood and section D. Her mother is named Freda and owned by
Louis Masserella of Louella Stud. Her father is Foxcourt Fabelhaft. Other than this information I don’t know much else as having spoken to her breeder I have established I haven’t been given her original passport and she was re-passported at a home in between the breeder and myself. I was wondering if anyone has any sort of information or suggestions, if so they would be very much appreciated. Many thanks

Dacar's Fanfare

New User
Visit site
how long have you had her?
3 yrs, mid November. Originally I thought nothing of her having a general passport rather than a breed or association specific one, it wasn’t until I got her chip scanned in order to change the ownership details that we found out she has 2, one of which was completely wiped. Due to this being unusual and her seeming too well bred to have a general passport my vet suggested I looked into her past prompting me to find her breeder. I’ve been looking into finding more information for around two years but thanks to school and college, I have needed to focus on other things so haven’t got very far with it.

Dacar's Fanfare

New User
Visit site
I'd guess you know her age? The SHB database doesn't have a Freda under dams of foals by Foxcourt Fabelhaft - was that a stable name?
I'd guess you know her age? The SHB database doesn't have a Freda under dams of foals by Foxcourt Fabelhaft - was that a stable name?
Yes I have her date of birth on the more general passport. Yes I looked on the database and saw that, so like you have suggested Freda was likely just a stable name however I don’t know what her full name would be. Thank you

sunnyone

Visit site
I am told by "a man who knows" that the very act of scanning a microchip can sometimes reactivate it. He goes along finds chip not working, yet next person with a scanner can read it clearly. Frustrating for him and the owner but if you can try again you might just be lucky. I wouldn't think it worth paying for a special visit though.