Inspirational/motivational neck strap quotes?

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Anyone think of a good, positive few words to put on a neck strap? More inspirational/motivational than funny and only positive connotations so not 'don't cry' or 'don't fall off' more something to give a boost/smile/determination ?

Any ideas........go! ?

Roxylola

Visit site
Heels down
Keep breathing
Would any of the psos gullet mantras be any good - they're likely to be quite short, my scarlet says something like standing ovations which isn't great but there might be something better

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
There's that quote that goes along the lines of 'the art of riding to to keep the horse between yourself and the ground.'

There will be lots of quotes about horses. Churchill said a few classic ones, eg 'No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.'

I'm sure you could find lots of good ones. :)

I thought of another - 'for one to fly, one only needs to take the reins.'

ruth83

Visit site
“Hold on and pretend it’s a plan”

Love this and may have to invest in one. My crap strap lives in the boot of my car (I ride several different horses for clients). It would go well with my Tardis mask!

As for quotes:
'If you get stuck, kick like ...' (perhaps not the right fit for your request, but I might give someone a smile!)

'Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway'
'There's something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man' (or woman!)
'No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle'