Insurance

JRT

Visit site
We have just got a new Jack Russell Puppy - he's 8 weeks old (and absolutely gorgeous). We have never insured our dogs in the past, but the price that vet's charge these days I think it would be worth it. Could anyone recommend a decent insurer?

bex1984

Visit site
I insure with Pet Plan but have never had to make a claim(touching wood now!!) so don't know how good they'd be.

Just look out for 'lifetime' type cover...some of the cheaper (expecially supermarket) insurance is 12 months at a time, so if they get a condition needing lifetime/very long term medication, they'll stop paying up at the end of the 12 months.

Congrats on your new addition, pics please! :) You can't beat a JRT puppy for cuteness!

JRT

Visit site
Thanks Bex, I didn't know about the lifetime clause, I will look into that. You are so right about cuteness, Wilf is just adorable. I would post a picture but the camera decided to break so we need to get a new one this weekend!

bex1984

Visit site
Wilf! Brilliant name! I have a 2yr old JRT x, we had him at 11 weeks and he was soooo cute (still is really :) ).
All the best with your new pup, hope to see pics soon!