Intensive B+E driving test W London / Surrey / Berks / Bucks

Rachellc

Visit site
Hi all

Passed my test in 1998, so only have a B driving licence and cannot tow a trailer. Looking for a location to do an intensive B+E driving test course over the summer - location in West London, so would consider Middlesex / Surrey / Bucks / Berks / Herts.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

pixie27

Visit site
I did mine in Guildford - much easier test routes etc than some other places. The guy I did mine with was AMAZING. I was recommended him from someone who'd tried a couple of other instructors and failed three times. He doesn't do intensive packages, but would more than likely be able to set up an intensive course for you. Would recommend him 10000%, I passed first time with two minors, after being terrified of doing it/having had no previous towing/lorry driving experience. I'll PM you his number if you want/if the location works.

ROG

Visit site
You can tow one horse on a B licence with the right set up - see post number 3000 of the HHO TOWING CLINIC - link below in signature

Rachellc

Visit site
Oh really, I had no idea that was possible - thank you! Will check out the thread.

I was anyway planning to get my numbers together and post on the towing clinic for advice, as I am fairly clueless about towing! (as you can probably tell... :)