Inter hunt relay

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I have let myself in for this on Sunday - my mother wants me to take the faithful Jimmy who jumps for fun, turns on a sixpence and will pass to another horse the whip (cannot let the hunt down!) But no being the stubborn mule I am its the hair brained TB that is going! I am hoping after 2 classes of BSJA that he will jump and he will just have to go first so he can pass the whip without disappearing across the ring when a horse thunders towards him! I have warned the rest of the team that I am on the plonker so they will just have to put up as they are desperate and none of the regular hunting horses are fit yet.

Anyone else done one? I am I in for fun or ribbing?

Weezy

Visit site
OMG how can you choose Rodney over Jimmy LOL - I think Rodney will LOVE it and he will be brilliant and you will come back with a HUGE smile on your face
grin.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Umm not sure after tonights lesson the tit only lost his concentration half way through a bounce of 3 and got stuck. He was too busy watching some horse mucking about in the field above the arena. It all happened a bit quick and not much you can do in the middle of a bounce. Next time through he concentrated and was fine - he was not in the slightest bit bothered about it all!
grin.gif