Interesting afternoon with Michael Peace

Visit site
Michael Peace came out to our yard yesterday to see my friend's horse and my pony.

My pony has issues with tanking off whilst being lead and running backwards when being loaded. Had some great insight into how my pony thinks and got the leading and loading sorted pretty quickly. Apparently my pony thinks bad thoughts!!!

We then did some ridden work and had some great advice on how to stop the pony blocking with his shoulders and to get him moving more freely. I really felt a difference in the way of going by the end.

I was impressed with how much of a horseman he is and how clear he is with his advice. After he finished with the horses he stayed for nearly two hours talking with me and my friend. If I get a youngster in the future I would have him out to help get the foundations right.

I would not hesitate to recommend him for anyone that's having issues or wants some help with a youngster.

cellie

Visit site
Seen some of his videos but not sure if I could afford him although I have horse that would benefit:rolleyes:

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
I saw him give a demo a few years back at a local equine event; he was working with an obviously very green youngster and it was such an eye-opener.

A fantastic horseman; and it was refreshing to see someone who has an understated attitude and just gets on with the job quietly, instead of certain other stuff that parades itself as "natural horsemanship" but frequently is over-hyped and a lot of P!ss and Wind TBH.

Visit site
There was definitely no p!ss and wind, just brilliant horsemanship!!!! Pony loaded perfectly today and not a bad thought in his head :)

Cellie he was worth every penny so if you could save up it would be money well spent.

Bubbles

Visit site
He restarted my last horse for me, he put a ridiculous amount of work into him, came to my yard to ride the first day I took him home as a favour because he knew how worried I was, and when the wheels fell off big time he took him back for another 4 weeks, foc.If I'm ever unlucky enough to have another serious problem horse he'd be my first port of call