Internal stables - Monarch/Loddon/anyone else?

Birker2020

Visit site
My Loddon sliding doors do not have a rail at the bottom. They slide along an upper rail and click over a rotating knob on the floor to close.. I can only reiterate I have not had a problem and yes the horses do from time to time rub, kick, bang etc etc. I wonder if it is your floor or the knob is not set in properly?
Sorry didn't describe it very well, its been five years since I've been in the stables with the slidey doors.

It has a knob to the side, like a small rail on the open door end and then a bigger 'rail' on the other side. When it comes off you have to push it hard to the right (opposite end to opening) and when you push it to the right you have to also push it in so it locks into place again.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Just wanted to come back and say thanks for all the advice. We ended up going with Tailored Equine in the end and Matt has miraculously made it possible for me to have my dream curve fronted stables rather than my second choice of sliding doors. They won’t be fitted until January but very excited nonetheless ?

Asha

Visit site
Just wanted to come back and say thanks for all the advice. We ended up going with Tailored Equine in the end and Matt has miraculously made it possible for me to have my dream curve fronted stables rather than my second choice of sliding doors. They won’t be fitted until January but very excited nonetheless ?

Thats great news. Matt is great at making things happen. I gave him a very tight deadline to make my stocks as i wanted Aria scanned at home, he turned them around and she scanned in foal. No stress . currently very jealous as i love the curved stables. You must post photos when they are done.

WarmbloodX

Visit site
So….I’m late to this one . Found this thread through a google search, Having done a companies house search , Loddon and monarch are owed by the same family. So the comments about monarch dumbing down Loddon seems an odd tactic. Loddon have also posted on Instagram that they are under new ownership….yet companies house doesn’t match this, anyone have any idea what the deal is with these two?

also just had a price to add to my stables and price per linear metre has doubled since this time last year, I know the market has. Even volatile but double seems excessive , this is before carriage

fetlock

Visit site
So….I’m late to this one . Found this thread through a google search, Having done a companies house search , Loddon and monarch are owed by the same family. So the comments about monarch dumbing down Loddon seems an odd tactic. Loddon have also posted on Instagram that they are under new ownership….yet companies house doesn’t match this, anyone have any idea what the deal is with these two?

also just had a price to add to my stables and price per linear metre has doubled since this time last year, I know the market has. Even volatile but double seems excessive , this is before carriage

Are you sure they're owned by the same family, or were? Companies House shows different directors for each.

Loddon went into voluntary liquidation, with insolvency practitioners stepping in.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09859304/insolvency