International Transporters

Baudelaire2014

New User
Visit site
Hi all, i'm looking for someone to move a pony from the UK to Canada, and have come across a company called LOC.
Has anyone used them and can offer any opinions please?
Or can recommend anyone else?

Google returns several possible options, but i prefer to go on recommendations where possible 🙂

Please feel free to pm if you'd prefer.
Thanks in advance!

Rasadi

Visit site
I recently had a young horse shipped from the UK to France with LOC they were great very helpful on the phone and via email so office staff great and all the people on the lorries were excellent horse arrived very calm and happy very pleased with LOc

Cagancho

New User
Visit site
I have used loc to transport from Spain to the uk, they looked after my stallion very well and sent several text updates along the journey to let me know how he was coping with the travel he arrived calm and looked well considering he had come from Malaga I would definitely use loc again.

Seville

Visit site
LOCs every time. They brought my Spanish horse to UK and the care was exemplary. The office staff are friendly and helpful and transport crews are brilliant.

Caol Ila

Visit site
I used Dutta Corp. to move my horse from the US to the UK. They flew her into Amsterdam and hooked her up with Parker's to travel to Kent. I was very happy with both of them. The only thing I was unhappy with was the shipper that then moved her from Kent to Durham, because they said they don't give hay on board due to risk of colic (new one on me, whereas not giving hay definitely increases your risk). So the horse spent seven to eight hours on a lorry with no hay. I would not use that shipping company again.