Little Ethel

Who came to join us on Monday evening.

IMAG1157-1.jpg

:D:D:D

Kenzo

Visit site
God, I love a pug!

Beautiful.

Orr thank you Amymay, they are funny little characters it must be said but very testing at times, having a pug is like having a child until they are about 5 or 6 years old, least that is what we were told when we got our first one, so very true.

We always said that we would get another to wanted to wait until we'd moved, we wanted to re-home a adult or even an oldie as our other is 9 now and didn't feel it would be fair having young pug or a buying a puppy etc.

We have some issues to sort as she's not house trained and it seems she also likes have a wuffing session through the middle of the night, this will be a her 3rd home, so lots of patience, training and a cupboard full of floor wipes is needed at the moment! :rolleyes: but we'll get there.

She was called Puggle but because we already have a Pugzie our other pug, as lovely as her name was, it was getting a bit confusing for them. :)

kal40

Visit site
She looks like lovely and I'm sure you will get on well together now she has a new life to look forward to. Welcome Ethel :)

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
So cute! :D

Have to say with pugs I always want to pick them up and shake them to talk like he does in Men in Black, and phoebe does in Friends. Bad I know! :eek:

My dog (gsd x rottie) met a puppy pug a month ago, so cute and tiny, not afraid at all, I think mine was a bit confused lol :)

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Ethel is adorable, I love her name, all the pugs Ive met in the past have had old fashioned names such as Maud & Mabel. Well done for rehoming her and hope she gets on well with your other pug.

Kenzo

Visit site
Ethel is adorable, I love her name, all the pugs Ive met in the past have had old fashioned names such as Maud & Mabel. Well done for rehoming her and hope she gets on well with your other pug.

Thank you everyone for you kind comments.

Dobiegirl, it's funny you mentioned that about those names you have said because we were talking about it last night and I said why on earth did I not think of Mable because she's actually from Mablethorpe (well previous to her previous home that is) but I think Little Ethel suits her down to a T.

Maud is a brilliant name for a pug :D

Kenzo

Visit site
I dont know UnaB, I wish I knew, she didnt come with papers unfortunately, but having said that when I placed my wanted ad to rehome an adult pug I did say I wasnt that bothered about them as I didnt want people to think I was after an adult female for breeding etc.

She is only very small, she must of been the runt of the litter but she is all the more special, in her own little way of course :)

UnaB

Visit site
Awww, well im glad she has a lovely home, she does look quite tiny but its hard to tell from a photo. She is definately a very special girl :D

More pics are needed of course ;)