Introducing Mr Darcy

Angua2

Visit site
it sounds like it is all going well.

Loving the fact you have the little un around you when you are doing things, as it will give Mr Darcy some reassurance. I can imagine the conversation between then

"um.... what on earth is she doing up there?"
"oh, they do these odd things, just accept it and get on with it, you can have the last laugh a bit later!"

Vixxy

Visit site
it sounds like it is all going well.

Loving the fact you have the little un around you when you are doing things, as it will give Mr Darcy some reassurance. I can imagine the conversation between then

"um.... what on earth is she doing up there?"
"oh, they do these odd things, just accept it and get on with it, you can have the last laugh a bit later!"

Rose is never far away looking on, a smug look of "I am the boys old pony, I get patted, petted, fussed and do naaaf all sucker" lol!

a_e_d

Visit site
Good things come to those who wait:D
He's lurverly although I do have one small (constructive) criticism: you could have included a pic of Colin firth coming out of the lake in your Sig too :D:D

S14Tobin

Visit site
He's lurverly although I do have one small (constructive) criticism: you could have included a pic of Colin firth coming out of the lake in your Sig too :D:D

Tone. Lowered. Actually, no, I agree. Vix, you FAIL! Mr D is very lovely though, and you will do a fab job with him. Then I'm bundling up a certain cob I know, and the above poster knows WHY!

Galupy

Visit site

I think everyone should have a picture of Colin Firth coming out of the lake in their siggies, not just Vixxy ... :D.

Vixxy

Visit site
It was brave and was not without problems, he was sold as a 5 rising 6 year old and turned out to be 4 this past Summer. I found out when the transporters gave me his passport, luckily I was not too angry about it all as I am fairly experienced as a hobby rider and adapt my thinking quite easily in life. I was more relieved after his clear vet check here to be honest! I spent an absolute fortune on full vettings with bloods this past year only for the sales to have fallen through for reasons totally unconnected to the vettings, I think I have had 5 to date. Mr Darcy was a desperate "okay he has the right bone, he is not too old (quite the opposite in the end) and he was not bad looking", I just had to buy him.

I also know a number of people have bought from the dealer on here with out major problems, she had a name that kept coming up as fine over the years.

Ladies I am 100% missing pics of Charlie Hunnam of Sons of Anarchy fame in my sig, as an apology start dribbling now ;)

ch.jpg

ch1.jpg

Last edited: