Introducing Penny (more puppy photos!)

IrishMilo

Visit site
I won't go into all the details, but I lost my beautiful rescue Staffy boy last week unexpectedly to cancer, after 5 years together. From me noticing him being NQR to him being PTS was less than 48 hours, and the shock and heartbreak was horrible. He was only 7 and he was the sort of invincible little bugger I thought would go on forever.

I knew pretty much straight away that I wanted another dog, but something a bit more substantial than another Dachshund.

...And that's where Penny comes in.

274296145_960227708219101_7682203047805968453_n.jpg

PurBee

Visit site
AWWWWWWWWW she’s adorrrrrrable! ?

lovely colouring and those adorable puppy dog eyes….lovely heart-melting post!

Sorry to hear about your staffy…mine went downhill rapidly at xmas and had to be pts.
Penny will certainly help your days light up…please post more pics when you get the chance as she’s growing?

some show

Visit site
So sorry for the loss of your staffy boy, what a horrible shock that must've been for you <3

Penny is absolutely beautiful, what a face! Not a replacement, but so nice to have another dog in the home!

misst

Visit site
Oh my goodness! Just beautiful!
I am sorry you lost your boy. Puppies don't replace the lost one but they offer a beautiful alternative while we heal. Then suddenly after a year or two you have a dog you love as much as the previous one even though you never thought it possible x

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
She's beautiful, I hope she helps the healing of losing your boy so suddenly.