Introducing Toby

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
My friend is selling an older dressage/hacking horse if you are interested. He is very lovely. Forward but safe and a real sweetheart.
i didnt even get a reply on the horse i went for. he sounds nice but i dont want anything bigger than 15,2 and ideally even smaller as i have arthritis in my shoulders which makes it difficult to groom, what height is he?

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
So possibly the final update but I do love a happy ending.... I dropped Toby off last week. He's less than an hour away. Since then he has been hacked every day. He's gone out solo with each new owner and out together with their other horse. Gone off road and on road. Hasn't put a foot wrong in any situation and they describe him as 'perfect'. I'm so glad he's found his happy-ever-after.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
So possibly the final update but I do love a happy ending.... I dropped Toby off last week. He's less than an hour away. Since then he has been hacked every day. He's gone out solo with each new owner and out together with their other horse. Gone off road and on road. Hasn't put a foot wrong in any situation and they describe him as 'perfect'. I'm so glad he's found his happy-ever-after.

Great news AE. I got an update yesterday nearly 3 years after I sold my cob, about how much they love him. It's just great when you can match a horse that really isn't for you with someone who loves the very bones of them.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Great update.

I too got an update yesterday, from the sporty horse I sold because I was under so much pressure with mum ill. She jas qualified for just about anything and everything! Going to Hickstead. They are a FAB partnership and I am so happy for them all. It os great when they land on their feet, and do you proud at the same time.

chaps89

Visit site
I'm so happy that Toby has settled in well and you've had a positive update

My friend is selling an older dressage/hacking horse if you are interested. He is very lovely. Forward but safe and a real sweetheart.
On the (slim) off chance he's still for sale would you mind sending me the details please, he sounds spot on for my mum.