Introducing...

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
... Maddalena (Maddy). Born on Monday at 9.30am. Weighing 7lbs 4oz.

caesarean was hellish and i'm very bruised and battered. but home now and recovering well. My milk came through today so my already eeeeeeenormous baps are now like giant footballs. if it weren't for the post-birth belly (and chapped nipples) i'd make a fortune as a glamour model.
wink.gif

Little Maddy is feeding and sleeping like a pro. And is a little darling. Also, i can cancel our appearance on Jeremy Kyle, as no DNA test needed. She is the spitting image of someone who i therefore presume must be her father... though it seems strange i don't remember having a night of passion with YODA 9 months ago....
grin.gif
grin.gif

Excuse the crappy quality of the photo, i just took it on my phone. Just thought you'd like a nosey (esp you Mrs M, and Slinky too).

Hope you're all fab on here. Esp the Sweet FA crew, and the lovely Kerilli. Soz i couldn't stay for long the other night - but was lovely to meet everyone.

7434_161984356053_741861053_3597006.jpg

Enfys

Visit site
smile.gif
Congratulations, Welcome to the world Maddy.

Hope that she continues to be a good baby for you and that you are feeling less battered in a very short while.

Enjoy
smile.gif

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Absolutely gorgeous
grin.gif
And not at all yoda like lol.

As said, when do we get to go shettie/joss/Dubarry hunting for her?

What do the other wee munchies think to their new sister?

Hope your ouchie bits stop ouching soon!

So pleased for you all
grin.gif

samstar

Visit site
she is absolutely gorgeous, shame I can't reach her to give her a
10.gif
Congratulations to you both, we are going to pop the bottle later if you want to join us in Sweet FA
grin.gif

f_s_

Visit site
Oh Congratulations on the birth of that gorgeous little
baby_by_cbarkey.gif
girl!!!! She is lovely!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Drinks at the Sweet FA thread tonight in celebration then!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know I have a lovely mini shetland that would suit her down to the ground.......
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Flibble

www.annamason-art.co.uk
Thank you for posting this I was getting quite worried.

I must admit I am not the maternal goo goo gah gah person however she does look rather cute and I love your choice of name for her.

Can I take it that as you produced a lovely little girl the surgeon used pink baler twine when he stitched you up ?

grin.gif
grin.gif

Love and Hugs to you al my friends tell me that little girls are so much nicer as boys pee all the time.

Have you done the important things - Get her name down for the Best Riding School you can and while you are resting you could start planning for her first pony!!

rubyrumba

Visit site
I was wondering how you were getting on too. She is gorgeous and has a very pretty name to match. I bet you are very proud!! Congratulations
smile.gif