iPhone Bluetooth headset for riding?

JJones

Visit site
Had an idea to try and find a Bluetooth headset that I can wear when riding. I use apps that tell me mileage I've done and time but can't hear my iPhone when it's in my pocket. Thought it would be easier if I had one of those headset things you stick in your ear. Need one that listens to iphone all time rather than just when it rings.
Also I recorded my dressage tests to my speaker on iPhone so it reads it out to me so I can learn and ride at same time, would be handy for that.
So if any phone experts can help and tell me what I need that would be great thanks or if such a thing exists.

MileAMinute

Visit site
Can you not just use the headphones? When I'm in the school I find music helps me focus a bit more. I tuck mine under my hoodie/coat so just the ear pieces are out the top so if they happened to fall out they wouldn't get tangled on anything.

Bobbly

Visit site
I had lessons where my instructor communicated through headphones to me, great for when it was windy and I couldn't hear her. I had the transformer thing in my pocket and had clip over my ear type headphones, the cable just tucked away. Worked very well.